Successfully Marketing Your Home
When it comes to selling your home, you want the best price and the most favorable terms. There are countless marketing choices, along with legalities and details that go into a sale. When we market your property you will receive a customized, thoughtful approach, personalized just for you. We will support you in all facets of marketing, from preparing your house to sell, to print and Internet advertising.
To get the best price for your home it is important that you are represented by a professional who not only knows your market, but also has proven strategies that sell homes.
Negotiating skills and knowledge of the local market are critical to determining the best listing price for your home. Realtors see problems before they occur and their negotiating skills help you to receive the maximum dollar for your home.
Santos & Associates Realty Group knows how to target the right audience to sell your home. Using social media, paid advertising, collaborating with other agents, and placing your home in the Multiple Listing Service, we will reach buyers that may not ever find your home if you are trying to sell it yourself.
“Thank you for your invaluable assistance in selling our home. Your Real Estate expertise and “The Home Marketing Audit” facilitated a rapid sale. To sell our home in one week in a rather slow market was amazing. Your help with inspections, appraisal, and especially staging our property for optimum appeal greatly simplified the entire process.”
Bob & Carol
Seller's Representation Includes
- Full Service Realtor Representation
- Complete Comparable Market Value Analysis
- Consultation of Preparing Your Home for The Market
- Referral of Professional Home Improvement contractors
- Home Warranty Protection Plans
- Plan a Complete Marketing Campaign
- Professional Photography, Video, 3D and Drone
- Produce a virtual tour of your home.
- Showcase on Hundreds of Real Estate Websites
- Social Media Marketing
- Demographic and Geographic Marketing
- Provide and prepare all required legal forms
- Negotiate Terms and Conditions of a Purchase Agreement
- Coordinate Inspections and Bank Appraisals
- Coordinate Closing Details i.e. Attorney
- Accompany you through the closing process.
OUR OBJECTIVES ARE TO:
GENERATE THE MOST PROSPECTS INTERESTED IN YOUR HOME
PROVIDE SERVICES THAT ENSURE YOUR MOVE IS AS PLEASANT AS POSSIBLE
MAXIMIZE YOUR PROFITABILITY FROM THE SALE
From "For Sale"to "Sold" Fast
Our unique ability to sell homes is evidenced by the success we've had marketing and selling homes that have been previously listed without a successful sale. We have developed a special program to help you get your home SOLD for the absolute highest price and in the shortest amount of time! We call it "The Home Marketing Audit."
Home Marketing Audit
- Complete inspection of your home and property from top to bottom to reveal any issues that could prevent a successful sale.
- Provide a Comprehensive Pricing Proposal based on today’s market conditions which includes a complete Property Report based on other properties in your neighborhood.
- Provide a complete Marketing Plan to get your home priced competitively and SOLD for the highest price in the shortest amount of time.
- Advise you in preparing your property to sell and advise you of any minor repairs/ improvements you can make at little to no cost.
- Provide you with a list of stagers/contractors/ vendors that may help you along the way.
What's The Right Listing Price?
We can answer this very important question accurately with a “Comparative Market Analysis” (CMA). A CMA report should be created before a house goes on the market. A CMA contains information about selling prices of houses similar to yours in size, amenities, and location, which are either on the market now, have recently sold, or were listed but expired.
Comparative Market Analysis
- Analyze overall condition of your house
- Photograph and record important details
- Review MLS and town hall records to locate recent sales of properties in your neighborhood that are most comparable to your home.
- Preview other homes that buyers will likely view so that you can accurately gauge the extent of competition .
- Analyze all data and complete an assessment/square footage ration formula to be used as an additional barometer in establishing fair market value.